Pages

Proposal number THREE

Topic: the water

Background:
It is something we could not afford living without. No water, we will be dead. However, many people does not appreciate water. I would like to research on water and further in my research i 'd like to narrow down the topic into what type of installation could educate audience on water appreciation.



both these videos are about water.
I 'm still thinking which one of these two has more potential to work on for my research. I'm impressed by 'the water board' where the technology used in the interactive installation is remarkable. I got no idea how to do it how they did it.
The following video is ' Beneath'. it's inspired by the underwater world.

The Water Board


Beneath


Ideation:
an interactive installation
I would like to do about the movements of water. lights travel in straight line. this was what we had learned in our science class back in high school time.

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment