Pages

Arduino communicates with Maxmsp

Getting Arduino to communicate with Maxmsp should not be too difficult. I was lucky enough to make it work with this max patch ' Arduino2max', written specially for what i need most in my project.
You may read more about Arduino2max and download it here.

I still have one big problem here.
After the first test out which was successful ( as shown in the below video) , it is not working anymore until now. (that's why I said I was lucky)
working on it right now. hoping to get it fixed as soon as possible.
*May luck be with me!*
is checking out more about Maxuino, different versions of Arduino IDE ( maybe the updated version doesn't work in this case) and Pure data + arduino , etc relevant stuff.

ps: Thank you Cheesehed!

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment