Pages

Video Documentation


User experience of my project.
I'm proud to see my work shows an interesting feedback from my peers and visitors.
People around are keen to try to interact with the setting and that 's a good sign.
I wished I was provided with a closed and quieter space, the sound would rather be better without distractions from other projects displayed in the same room.

some would be confused about the video.
let me explain or u could read the previous blog posts content.
do you see the tiny black cross stick to the floor?
THAT is the hot spots for audience to trigger the sound of the videos according to where they're standing.
It should have the sound of the videos you see in the pails of different footages.
There are hidden sensors at each pail which detects motion and it triggers the sound of the video in the pail.
e.g. water dripping video : triggers water dripping sound.
When more sensors are trigger, it forms a mixture of different water sound.
That 's the whole concept of 'Water Symphony' .
an experience of sound mixing with water sound samples.
whoever got the tempo and beat, you might have composed some unique melody out of it.
Enjoy~

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment