Pages

The Recording Equipments (Part 1)

There is something that I forgot to explain. As in my previous post in Research & Analysis, I was mentioning that I might be looking into Arduino for my technical support. Unfortunately, my project does not need that type of technology yet. So now that I have selected my final proposal which is the combination of two of my ideas named Play-water for now(might be changing to a better one). It will be an audio-visual installation for audience to experiment with water.


As you know,  it is obvious that my project will have to be 'playing' with the sound of nature and recordings and shooting and etc. At this moment I know that I will be needing some sources like the sound of the flowing river, the waterfall ambient, tap water and etc. and all these should be using field recording which I know little of them. maybe slightly a little bit more^^.


but...
No Worries!!! I'm gotta get them all by myself. No downloadings from somewhere some holes in the Internet. T.T  and therefore Me will have to check out on what I will need to use to record.
Cellphone?
Microphone?
Hydrophone?


THE ANSWER IS...

"Come back after the commercial
~~"

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment