Pages

untitled #C

S.R.I.
Finally got rid of it!!!
Those research papers and citations and stuff was making me so confused. Everything I was reading about "water""water" "water" water WWWWWAAAAAAtttttttttteeeerrrrrrr.......
Half way doing it, I got these illusions where everything in front of me are those keywords I 've been typing in the Google search engine.
"water resource management"   "water demand" "non-revenue water""scarcity"....


HOWEVER,
It's unexpectedly enjoyable in the process when I started talking to myself which points should come first, which point I should put later, etc. ^^ In fact, the more I understand about the water resource and the world water crisis and the latest issue of the world, it got me motivated to do more research somehow. It's also helping me in developing new thoughts and ideas for my installation project. 
Nice!!! read more does help. 



* I feel sorry that my blog was not updated for at least a week. I've been trying to think what idea development I should put in. Well, I realized ' trying to think' is an excuse as to try not to think. That 's so regretful. and eventually when there's a piece of paper and a color pen or something in my hand and i start doodling. That should be the real idea developing session.


CHEER UP! XD

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment