Pages

Artist statement - refined



My project is an interactive audio visual installation. Initially, this idea is inspired by water issue in Malaysia where some parts of this country was facing water shortage problems. I have researched about the lackadaisical attitude of Malaysians towards environmental issues; water be one of the main ones.


I want to promote appreciation towards water through video and sound, creating an experience for people to experiment with the various sound of water and at the same time enjoy the visuals. The visual metaphor of my work are the buckets, closely related to medium to carry water and its significant use especially during water shortage period.


"Water is the driving force of all nature." a quote by Leonardo da Vinci. This is a message that I hope everyone could bear in mind.

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment